Born and raised in Tallahassee,FL. I am a web developer, graphic artist, online advertising, and email marketing specialist. I am a certified Infusionsoft trained user, and have been working in the online marketing industry for over 4 years… and counting!
Web Manager at 180 Communications LLC.
June 2012 – Present (3 years 9 months)
- Develop and maintain client and company websites and online applications.
- Analytics measurement/reporting.
- Remarketing & Google AdWords manager.
- Infusionsoft campaign manager.
- Managed all automated follow-up/nurture campaigns, and automated sales pipeline.
- Email marketing manager.
- The Greatness Mailing List 30,264 Contacts
- Weekly contribution to Forbes.com
- Your Daily Dose of Greatness 6,473 Contacts
- Daily motivational quotes
- Graphic design supervisor.
- IT consulting and decision maker.
Web Consultant at Seven North Group LLC.
May 2013 – Present (2 years 10 months)
- SEO consulting.
- Website design consultant.
- Blogging consultant.
- Social media consultant.
January 5, 2016 The Hatfield Strap is a state-of-the-art stretching device used to relieve pain caused by Plantar fasciitis, and help athletes achieve a perfect stretch. December 18, 2015 New fully responsive website for Don Yaeger, who is an award-winning motivational speaker, 9-time New York Times best-selling author, and long-time associate editor for Sports Illustrated magazine. April 2, 2014 Website built solely for the purpose of selling the book “The Two Most Important Days of Your Life”. October 19, 2013 New fully responsive website for 180 Communications LLC. A public relations/media training firm located in Tallahassee, FL. July 9, 2013 New responsive website for State Partners LLC. A national network of government consultants.
Skills & Expertise
Web Development Tools/Content Management Systems
- Microsoft Azure
- Adobe Muse CC
- Microsoft WebMatrix
- Infusionsoft (certified trained user)
- Nurture Campaigns
- Automated Sales Pipeline development
- Constant Contact
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Acrobat CS5
- 3D Issue Pro
- Adobe Flash CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe InDesign CS5
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter Analytics
- Google AdWords (display network, search network, and remarketing)
- Facebook Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Windows or Mac OS
- Google Spreadsheets (As it applies to real-time Google Analytics data reporting)
- Adobe Sound Booth CS5
Third Party Services
- Visual Website Optimizer (A/B Testing)
- TPNI Engage (formerly Instant Customer)
- Adobe Connect
- As it applies to Windows file server installation.
- Google Webmaster & Developer Tools
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword research and content development.
- Social Media Marketing Best Practices
- Email Marketing Rules and Best Practices (Familiar with CAN-SPAM compliance, and best practices to increase engagement)
Just for Fun!
- Percussion (alternative rock > punk rock)
- Guitar (acoustic)
- Bass (if I have to…)
- Building Computers (an expensive habit!)
Heroes of the Storm (video game)
- VainGlory ( …a better video game)
Certificate of Study in Web Design
Lively Technical CenterGraduated 2012
High School Diploma
Lawton Chiles High SchoolGraduated 2002
Lively Technical Center Program Advisory Committee
“The best damn web guy I’ve ever worked with!”
Motivational speaker, long-time Sports Illustrated Associate Editor and 9-time New York Times best-selling author
“He has mastered Web Design and Social Media work, and is a prodigy at what he does.”
Brand Activation Coordinator at Roc Nation